Unexpected Pleasure, Plenty of Productivity and Practicing Presence

Updated at: 8:00 PM.
Under Category:
INSPIRATION
A rumpled bed - is there any cozier place in the world?

EMPOWERMENT
I participated in an integrity day with Curtis today and did a pretty magnificent job of tackling (and accomplishing) my goals for the day (if I do say so myself). Having clear intentions of what I wanted to accomplish during each of the four hours of the integrity day I was able to stay much more focused and (gently) push myself to achieve my goals. I've decided that I will take advantage of integrity days whenever possible.

TRANSFORMATION
My dad sent me a very cute animated e-mail today which features photos that he took while he was visiting a couple of weeks ago. It starts with a quote from Albert Camus, "Autumn is a second spring, when every leaf is a flower". This reminds me to take the time to enjoy the beauty of the season (in every season).

Unexpected Pleasure, Plenty of Productivity and Practicing Presence
, was posted by: , Saturday, October 18, 2008, at 8:00 PM under category and permalink http://fernandositumeang.blogspot.com/2008/10/unexpected-pleasure-plenty-of.html. Id 4.1.
Comments :