New AND Improved!?

Updated at: 4:06 AM.
Under Category:
After a year and a half hiatus, I am back to the blogging world. I've been working with life coach Curtis G. Schmitt for the last year, and as part of my work with him, I have (finally) decided to return to the very purposeful practice of recording three beautiful things each day.

I've added a twist this time around, which is to divide my three beautiful things into three beautiful categories. A few years ago I attended Landmark Education's 'Forum' and 'Advanced Course'. As part of one of those courses it became very clear to me that who I am is the possibility of inspiration, empowerment and transformation.

For me, this means that I am committed to being inspired and inspiring. That I am committed to being empowered and empowering. And that I am committed to being not only transformed myself, but also being a transforming presence in the world. As such, I am going to use those categories daily in my practice of creating presence of mind through blogging.

INSPIRATION
One beautiful thing that inspires me each day. Most likely this will be a beautiful person, place or thing, maybe even you, dear reader!

EMPOWERMENT
One beautiful action that constitutes a sucessful stretch for me each day.

TRANSFORMATION
One beautiful affirmation, quote or other bit of wisdom that contributes to the powerful shift not only in my own life, but in the world as a whole - what an exciting time to be alive!

It is my hope that if you are reading this blog, you too will be inspired, empowered and transformed by what you read (it's also a tool which will enable Curtis to keep me accountable to my goals by checking in on my progress from time to time)

Blessings to all. Please feel free to comment or send questions if you have them. To protect your privacy, comments or questions will not be posted unless you specifically request that I do post them.

New AND Improved!?
, was posted by: , Friday, October 17, 2008, at 4:06 AM under category and permalink http://fernandositumeang.blogspot.com/2008/10/new-and-improved.html. Id 4.1.
Comments :