Choc On!

Updated at: 7:04 PM.
Under Category:
INSPIRATION
I have to say, I am extremely grateful for being introduced to Xocai Healthy Chocolate by my friend Susan MacMillan. What an amazing company. What amazing people. What an amazing product. And how exciting that we all get the opportunity to build a chocolate business in a sustainable, ethical, empowering manner!

EMPOWERMENT
One stretch that I am proud of today is that I got up when the alarm went off, went for the half hour walk, did my affirmations and VAKS and STILL made it to Norman Flynn in time (well ok I was a few minutes late) for our 8am meeting!

TRANSFORMATION
I love the salutation my friend Faune Creaser used to close an email wishing me well on my new chocolate business - 'Choc on' she said. How perfect is that!? Thanks Faune!

Choc On!
, was posted by: , Monday, October 20, 2008, at 7:04 PM under category and permalink http://fernandositumeang.blogspot.com/2008/10/choc-on.html. Id 4.1.
Comments :