Misty, tangerine, industry

Updated at: 6:27 PM.
Under Category: Diary
1. Gearing up for a morning walk with Zelig, bundling myself in copious layers, only to find the day balmy and springlike. Stepping out of the front doors we are enveloped in a refreshing mist.
2. During a few stolen moments in the streetcar (on the way to mind Sam's shop for him), I slip my tangerine coloured journal from my bag and finish up my morning pages.
3. After several months of working almost exclusively from home, it is refreshing to be out and about in public, interacting with people in the shop, exchanging pleasantries, and helping them come up with ingenious ways to use various furniture pieces in their homes. I spend the afternoon industriously gluing, sanding and repairing bits and pieces, and cleaning and rearranging things throughout the shop.

Misty, tangerine, industry
, was posted by: , Sunday, December 11, 2011, at 6:27 PM under category Diary and permalink http://fernandositumeang.blogspot.com/2006/12/misty-tangerine-industry.html. Id 4.1.
Comments :