Eat & Run(ners), Heart Strings & Puppy Heads

Updated at: 9:35 AM.
Under Category: Diary
1. Spending our first Christmas Morning together as a family, we sleep in a wee bit and then enjoy a big breakfast of French Toast and bacon with oranges wedges and cranberry sauce. As we are feasting on our delicious breakfast, we are bemused by the number of runners and families out walking about the neighbourhood on this rather spring-like day.
2. Coming home from Christmas supper, with my dad and his partner at my brother's house, to the tiny voice of my grandmother wishing me a Merry Christmas and telling me that she missed me at the larger family get-together today. Hearing her sweet message makes me want to rent the nearest car and load up Tyler and Zelig and head out to the country for a visit. Perhaps tomorrow?
3. I love this picture that Tyler snapped the other day while he was at home alone with Zelig:
Happy Christmas Everyone!

Eat & Run(ners), Heart Strings & Puppy Heads
, was posted by: , Sunday, December 25, 2011, at 9:35 AM under category Diary and permalink http://fernandositumeang.blogspot.com/2006/12/eat-runners-heart-strings-puppy-heads.html. Id 4.1.
Comments :